- These terms are valid for all agreements made through this sale.
- The organization of the sale is done by Holstein Plaza, part of AMS Genetics International LLC.
- The party, which offers embryos in this sale will be named after this as the “seller” and the party who buys through this sale and gets the sale item assigned, will be hereinafter identified as the “buyer”.
- The organization will only act as an intermediary in the realization from a (purchase) agreement between seller and buyer.
How does the sale work:
- All embryos sell with reasonable reserve price.
- All lots are listed with a price per unit. If a lot has four embryos and the price per unit is $500 that means the lot price is $2,000.
- When you checkout through your shopping cart and place an order, you are agreeing to pay for the item.
- All embryos are available for immediate shipment, note some countries do require a 30-day period and other restrictions may apply.
- There are two ways of placing a bid: internet (www.holsteinplaza.com) or via one of the listed Holstein Plaza contact persons.
- The bids are made in US dollars.
- All risks of the embryos are the responsibility of the buyer once the embryos are delivered to the buyer.
- The transportation of embryos from the seller to the buyer will take place as soon as possible after the sale, but not before complete payment as invoiced from AMS Genetics is received from the successful buyer.
- AMS Genetics will coordinate the paperwork and transfers with Holstein.
- Payment for all purchases is due within ten days of sale.
- Sale invoices will be sent via e-mail or fax following the placement of the order.
- Embryo release forms are issued once proper payment has been received and processed by AMS Genetics.
- Payment will not be released to the seller until AMS Genetics has received proper transfer paperwork.
- Holstein Plaza is charging a buyer's commission of $50 per embryo to include all necessary paperwork; note, this fee does not include shipping.
- International buyers are responsible for shipping the embryos. Buyers will be contacted after the sale about their wishes and requirements for exporting the embryos.
- All embryos needing international shipment will be charged a flat fee of $150 per lot for export documentation.
- AMS Genetics can handle export and shipping. In case export is being done through AMS Genetics an additional $50 export fee per embryo will be charged. This flat fee does not cover transport. Buyer should arrange shipping within 60 days of the ending sale date.
- The organization cannot be held responsible for errors on the internet site, sale catalog or in the advertisements.
- The organization cannot be held responsible for visual or non visual regardless the size or nature of such defect of the sold item.
- The organization does not take any responsibility for damage to persons or cases, which has arisen because of or connected to the sale.
- The cow indexes mentioned therein have been calculated or converted by the herdbook in the country the donor cow is housed in accordance with the current methods. All official pedigrees of sale animals can be seen.
- All frozen embryos are rated first class by official and registered ET veterinarians unless stated different on the website. In case embryos sold as first class after thawing turn out as class two or lower and not end in a pregnancy, the seller will be responsible for a refund, either in the form of an embryo with similar pedigree value or the purchase amount for the embryo. It is of vital importance that any claim is accompanied with an official statement in English from a recognized ET veterinarian. This should be sent to Holstein Plaza.
- Every bidder and seller is held to conform to the auction conditions. The act of bidding and consigning implicates knowledge and acceptance of these conditions.
- The organization can never be held responsible in case the embryos cannot be exported no matter what reason.